Friday, August 5, 2011

I've been busy...


making a baby boy!


My blog and Molly Made craftiness slowed down there for a bit while I did my darndest to stay up past 9pm. But, I made it into the 2nd trimester and I'm getting my energy back. 

While the little one has been baking I've managed to accomplish a few tasks

Co-Directed a Production of Into the Woods at www.TheMusicRoomTMR.com with EIGHTYSEVEN children.


Took a trip to San Fran to meet my adorable new niece.


Coreographed the Swing numbers in a production of "Swing!" at www.MacHaydnTheatre.org in Chattham NY. (which I was nervous about being prego... but it was amazing and seriously made everything feel so much better)


Made it to my dear friend Mark's 28 acre NY farm for an afternoon off.


Met up with great friends in NYC.


Spent a week assisting the summer production at The Music Room, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown



Taught a felted soap class to some of the kids on Mary Poppins tour which was in Orange County


And, tonight, I finally got back to my spinning wheel!


Tomorrow we head to Wisconsin for a music festival, and then round out the summer with the www.adbacademy.com recital and the Anaheim Performing Arts Center's big Great Gatsby themed 2 day fundraising event! 

      Now, my blog is all caught up! Hope to be posting some classes and shows soon. 






No comments: