Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Debut of my new display racks, and some Knotted Goodness

I can hardly believe I am actually doing THREE SHOWS this week!

The first was a private Trunk Show at a beautiful home. I had never done a show like this before. It was a total blast! Very sweet vendors, and such nice customers! I was one of the few who sold handmade goods, so I was a little nervous at first.  It was quite a success!


I always learn so much at these shows.  Last night I learned that SPINNING DISPLAY RACKS ARE GREAT!   I just purchased two styles online from this site www.storesupply.com/.  Super affordable, and easy to assemble. I got a large free standing version, and a short table version.

ONE BIT OF ADVICE - I'd definitely bring a screwdriver with you to your show if you get a display rack like this.  I thought I had secured the stands before I left my house, and somehow a few screws came loose. Go figure.  I borrowed a screwdriver from the home owner, but I should have brought my own.

DO YOU USE DISPLAY RACKS AT YOUR SHOWS? DO YOU LIKE SEEING THEM WHEN YOU SHOP?


Last night was also the debut of a new piece.  My Knotted Goodness loose circle scarves make me so happy and I was so glad to know they have the same affect on others! Wrapping up in Yummy Yarn is basically heavenly to me.  Here's a few of the pieces I sold last night.







Happy Holiday Crafting and Shopping!

No comments: