Friday, February 26, 2010

I tried...

I really did. I said, "Winter!  I am going to crochet you away!  Snow! Begone!"


           But, it didn't work.

                          The snow continued to fall.


                                          Yes, I know! I know! It's pretty.  But it's also TOO DARN COLD!

Can you tell I'm over it?


     There is one thing that will cheer up the face of a cold girl...

    
A NEW SKOODIE! 



This pic was taken backstage in our greenroom and it's a little silly - but you get the idea. I really love that I am sitting next to a pile of toilet paper!  (ooops) This new piece this made with 2 different types of yarn and it is so squishy!  I don't want to give it up!  It's a custom order bday gift.  I hope she loves it as much as I do!

As soon as I took my Skoodie's off of my etsy site - custom orders started rolling in.  So I gave in. Skoodie's are again available here in my shop.  You can't fool mother nature.  It's a cold one out there and we still need help staying warm for at least another month or so.

No comments: