Thursday, June 11, 2009

I. AM. BACK.


I had a wonderful 3 week lay-off.  I spent the first week in California, the second in NYC and the third in the Caribbean.  Not too shabby.  We re-opened the show in Albuquerque and we are now back in the swing of things with 2 new cast members in Salt Lake City.  I'm making a commitment to post more often and I have lots and lots to share.   Here's a few highlights from the vaca.


CAN YOU HANDLE THIS FACE!!!!!  Little Lucia is the beautiful daughter of two of my very dear friends, Melissa and Ozzy.  I can not handle how cute she is, and I'm so glad I was able to see her in California.


PROJECT BRIDEWAY! My beautiful sister (the tall blonde) is getting MARRIED!  Super fun Shower.


Of course, I had to sport some "Molly Made" items on the cruise. I made this flower headband with my sis in mind. I hope to start a white bride inspired line. BUT.... my man said it looks like an egg... so now, all I can think is EGG HEAD when I see this picture.  Thanks mister.

I made these earwarming headbands for Marvin (on the left) and Richard (not pictured). I also made one for Skip's lady Tara. But I know Skip really wanted the flowered headband for himself.





No comments: