Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My blog, it is a Changin'

After reading Kim Werker's most recent blog post...  I'm officially inspired to run things a little differently on my new little blog.  Check out her post on Crocheting blogs.  www.kimwerker.com.
   I have felt myself limiting my posts to updates on the LYS' I've visited. But... it seems that didn't excited me as much as visiting the yarn stores themselves did.  From here on out, I'm going to write more often, and write about thing that are exciting me or pushing me to look for new answers.  

    For now, here are a few of my recent goodies.  I wear this scarflette (mostly as a head
 warmer) all the time.  I'll be
 posting more like this for sale on Etsy soon.  This skoodie is a mock up for a
 pattern I'll be writing as soon as I sit myself down and actually write.  And... this shrug was just for fun. I found this yarn for sale at Yarns 2 Ewe in Houston. www.Yarns2Ewe.com It's so soft with gold flecks. The cutie in the red headband is my good friend Melissa who just moved to Huntington, Indiana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm following your blog!! You should follow mine! Love you!!