Thursday, August 18, 2011

Search for the perfect nursery

One majorly weird thing about my pregnancy is that I've not been stressing about it AT ALL! I'm usually one to worry and get worked up, but little Frankie seems to have a somewhat calming effect on me. Maybe it's the cutting back on coffee. 

That being said... I do need to get some sort of fire under my booty. Hubby and I keep saying we'll start making nursery, registry, and baby prep class decisions in September... which is just around the corner. 

So, in honor of our approaching due date, here's a few images I'm hoping will inspire our nursery.


Loving these prints from Roy Fleeman's Etsy shop
Morning Sun art printSleepy Moon art print

I love everything in Helen Dardik's etsy shop. I bought this print, and love it. (Although I do wish it were bigger) She has so many prints that I think would be perfect in a girls room... but might be a little too girly for our little mister. 

ABC... limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8.5 x 11in)

Awesome... limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8.5 x 11in)

And, of course - I'm loving Charley Harper these days.  They carry several books and this memory game at one of my favorite shops... Otto in Downtown Fullerton. Planning a trip there again sometime soon. 


Charley Harper Memory Game

What are your favorite Mid Century Modern inspired Nursery ideas?

No comments: